Banner

Friday, June 29, 2012

Great Reviews!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read!, June 29, 2012
This review is from: Men of the Cave (Symbol of Hope Series) (Kindle Edition)
I finished Men of the Cave today by the pool and it is definately a must read! Great description and action throughout. I loved Kasey and Dion and can't wait to see what comes next!
5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, somebody brings something refreshingly new to this genre, June 29, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Men of the Cave (Symbol of Hope Series) (Kindle Edition)
I debated between giving this book 4 or 5 stars, mainly because there were a few things I would have liked the author to expand on, however, this is a series, so I opted for 5 stars knowing that most of my questions and concerns were likely to be addressed in the upcoming books. This was a very refreshing read, the story was different from most of the other books in this genre. She involved a little of some of the most intriguing mysteries throughout history and of the universe, and spun it in a way as to be the envy of Arachne herself (of course we all know how she ended up). Lately I've been coming across a lot of disappointing reads, books that promise to take an old idea and spin it in a new direction and fail miserably. This book made no such promises but it still succeeded spectacularly. The only mistakes I could find were a few editing mistakes, but that seems to be a common problem amongst the Kindle version of books so I won't hold that against it. All in all, I can't wait for the next books to find out where the author is going to take the story line.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment