Banner

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Marisette Burgess's Reviews > Fifty Shades Darker

Fifty Shades Darker by E.L. James

by
6601478
's review
Jul 11, 12 · edit

5 of 5 stars false
bookshelves: favorites
Read in July, 2012

There were parts of this book I absolutely adored as an author. It is far more captivating than the first, even though I loved meeting Ana and Christian, in Fifty Shades of Grey. The charity ball, for one, reminds me of the surreal glamour, like in the Great Gatsby. I won't give anything away, but the best part of the book was an intense moment between Ana and Christian when they both break down together. I love what E.L. does with characterization and the twisted complexity of these two people trying to figure it out. Books are all about the characters to me and their uniqueness, she definitely does not disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment